FRIENDLY, COMPASSIONATE & EXPERIENCED DOCTORS
To all our valued patients, in light of recent worldwide events, we feel it is important to keep you informed.
We are NOT a COVID-19 Testing Centre.
If you have any symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath OR travelled to ANY COUNTRY in the 14 days before getting sick OR have had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having Coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick, please call to make a booking PRIOR to attending our practice.
NON siamo un centro di test COVID-19.
Se manifesta sintomi di febbre, tosse, mal di gola, respiro corto o viaggi in QUALSIASI PAESE nei 14 giorni prima di ammalarsi O ha avuto uno stretto contatto con qualcuno a cui è stata diagnosticata o sospettata di avere Coronavirus nei 14 giorni prima di ammalarsi, si prega di chiamare per effettuare una prenotazione PRIMA di partecipare alla nostra pratica.
نحن لسنا مركز اختبار COVID-19.
إذا كان لديك أي أعراض للحمى أو السعال أو التهاب الحلق أو ضيق في التنفس أو سافرت إلى أي بلد في غضون 14 يومًا قبل الإصابة بالمرض أو كان لديك اتصال وثيق مع شخص تم تشخيصه أو يشتبه في إصابته بفيروس كورونا في 14 يومًا قبل المرض ، يرجى الاتصال لإجراء الحجز قبل حضور عيادتنا.
우리는 COVID-19 테스트 센터가 아닙니다.
열, 기침, 인후통, 호흡 곤란 증상이 있거나 아프기 전 14 일 동안 어떤 국가로 여행했거나 아프기 전에 14 일 동안 코로나 바이러스 진단을 받거나 의심되는 사람과 접촉 한 경우, 우리의 연습에 참석하기 전에 전화 예약을하십시오.
Thank you for your support in these difficult times, and we hope that everyone can stay safe and well.
At Parramatta Medical Centre:
– We believe in listening to your needs
– We believe in getting you healthy and keeping you healthy
– We believe in providing you with the best possible service
- A Bulk-Billing Family Doctor/GP service, 7 days a week
- Modern premises within the Parramatta CBD
- Free undercover parking
- Australian-trained Doctors of the highest standard
- Doctors who keep up to date with the latest developments and advances in healthcare
- A strong focus in preventative health with regular screening, health checks, immunisations and assistance in maintaining a healthy body and mind
- Holistic care provided by our Allied Health Professionals (Psychologist, Dietitian, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist and Pathology services)
- AGPAL accredited practice to ensure maintenance of this high standard
- The highest level of healthcare, with compassion, friendliness and professionalism, for all members of our community
– IMPORTANT NEWS
Due to the Australia Day Public Holiday, we will be:
CLOSED on Monday 27/1/2020
We re-open on 28/1/2020 (Tuesday) to our usual hours:
Mon-Fri – 8am to 7pm
Sat-Sun – 9am to 3:30pm
If you require an After Hours GP, please call (02) 8724 6300. In an emergency please call 000 or attend your local Emergency Department (eg Westmead Hospital).
WE ARE STILL OPEN!
Due to the recent closing-down of a nearby medical centre, there has been some confusion and concern that we have closed. We’d like to reassure all our valued patients that we most certainly ARE STILL OPEN!
We are easy to locate on the corner of Victoria Rd and Church St, Parramatta (Opposite the McDonalds). Free underground parking (90mins) is available via the entrance on Ross St.
We are proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of our additional location at RYDALMERE MEDICAL CENTRE. It’s located at 402 Victoria Rd, Rydalmere NSW 2116. Please call (02) 8661 0070 to make an appointment or BOOK ONLINE
We now have a choice of 9 female Doctors and 6 male Doctors for you to see. We are continually working hard to provide the best quality of healthcare with our team of psychologists, dietitian, physiotherapist, exercise physiologist, podiatrist and on-site pathology collection. We are also committed to keeping our waiting times to a minimum for booked appointments and walk-in patients. Call us for an appointment – 9762 1041 – or BOOK ONLINE
Welcome to the experienced Dr Kaye Xu to our family of GPs! They are able to speak Mandarin Chinese if required. We remind our patients that Dr Dachuan (Daniel) Guo is also able to speak Mandarin Chinese if required. Call us for an appointment – 9762 1041 – or BOOK ONLINE